Dream It. Design It. 3D Print It.
At any stage, we can create CAD files and bring your idea to life.
Please help us better understand your project
by filling out the request form below.
We look forward to working with you!
* NOTE: If you have a CAD file and just need 3D printing, you can submit your file (in .STL or OBJ format) through this link:
The UPS Store 3D Printing Locations
The UPS Store customers enjoy these exclusive discounts for
our 3D CAD and 3D scanning services.
- Our expert technicians produce highly accurate scans. From priceless works of art, to mechanical car parts, we can do it all.
- We use professional scanners that cost over $20K each, and are able to create extremely detailed, full colored models for your rapid prototyping or digital asset needs.
- Our expert CAD modelers have at least 20 years experience in design, DFM (design for manufacturing), and have specific manufacturing knowledge.
- We can export your files into one of many different formats, and gear them for your application.
3D Printingat The UPS Store
- You need a 3D CAD model (created by an engineer or a 3D scanner) in order to make a 3D print.
- Once your file is complete, The UPS Store will offer you a quote to 3D print your object.
Simple CAD Model (2 Hours)
Basic 3D Scan (2 Hours)
Standard CAD Model (4 Hours)
Average 3D Scan (4 Hours)
Complex CAD Model (10+ Hours)
High Detailed 3D Scan (10+ Hours)
3D Scanning Examples
What types of projects can HoneyPoint3D create?
How much does it cost?
Please fill out our quote form and a HoneyPoint3D Specialist will get back to you shortly. We never start work until you give the OK. Price estimates are firm once the deposit is made, but can increase, if the client adds work during the project.
How long does it take?
What happens in the free consultations?
What if I don't know anything about process?
What types of output do you offer?
Where are you located?
Our corporate office is located in Northern California at:
3093 Citrus Circle, Suite 170
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
After you have paid the invoice, you can ship your objects to us (with paid UPS return postage) . We are available for in office meetings by appointment only.
We can also be reached via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (510) 516-6127 during business hours of Monday – Friday 9 am -5 pm.