Dream It. Design It. 3D Print It.
At any stage of your project, we can help bring your ideas to life.
Please help us better understand your project
by filling out the request form below.
We look forward to working with you!
Forecast 3D customers receive the highest level of customer
support from the HoneyPoint3D team.
- Our expert technicians produce highly accurate scans. From priceless works of art, to mechanical car parts, we can do it all.
- We use professional scanners that cost over $20K each, and are able to create extremely detailed, full colored models for your rapid prototyping or digital asset needs.
- Our expert CAD modelers have at least 20 years experience in design, DFM (Design for Manufacturing), and have specific additive manufacturing knowledge.
- We can export your files into one of many different formats, and gear them for your application.
3D Printing/Productionat Forecast 3D
- You need a 3D CAD model (created by an engineer or a 3D scanner) in order to make a 3D print or file for production.
Simple CAD Model (2 Hours)
Basic 3D Scan (2 Hours)
Standard CAD Model (4 Hours)
Average 3D Scan (4 Hours)
Complex CAD Model (10+ Hours)
High Detailed 3D Scan (10+ Hours)
3D Scanning Examples
What types of projects can HoneyPoint3D create?
How much does it cost?
Please fill out our quote form and a HoneyPoint3D Specialist will get back to you shortly. We never start work until you give the OK. Price estimates are firm once the deposit is made, but can increase, if the client adds work during the project.
How long does it take?
What happens in the free consultations?
What if I don't know anything about the process?
What types of output do you offer?
Where are you located?
3093 Citrus Circle
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
You can ship your objects to us (with paid return postage) and we are available for in office meetings by appoitment only.
We can also be reached via email at: email@example.com or by phone (510) 516-6127 during business hours of Monday – Friday 9 am -5 pm.